Self-discovery and personal development using theatrical techniques
With this self-discovery and personal development workshop we aim for:
- Development of mental flexibility, analogical transfer, working memory, short-term memory, cognitive inhibition, divergent thinking, spontaneity, creativity, empathy, mind theory, assertiveness
- Controlling performance anxiety and reactions to social evaluation
Workshop duration: 4 months
Schedule: 2 hours per week (18.30-20.30)
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and indoor shoes during workshop activities!
- Motivation and its mechanisms – How we motivate and demotivate ourselves. Relationship between motivation and performance.
- Fear of self-knowledge – Relationship with our own emotions, blockages, limits, qualities and defects. When qualities become defects.
- Perfectionism, mental rigidity and functional fixity – Relationship between automatisms, habits, divergent thinking, spontaneity, creativity.
- Emotions features and mechanisms – The role played by emotions in interpersonal relationships.
- Relationship between emotions and behaviors – How do emotions influence our reactions and behaviors; emotions and decisions.
- Personal vulnerabilities – Behaviors triggered by unmet needs and deficiencies. When the past excessively determines our present.
- The need for meaning – Integrating present activities into a coherent life philosophy. Future and quality of life perspective.